Empowering businesses in B.C. and beyond with the multidisciplinary strategy, team, and tools to sell more using Shopify.
Who We Serve
Whether you have reached the limit of your e-commerce knowledge or simply do not have the time, our fully-qualified team of experts will bridge any gaps separating you from your goals.
From building highly specialized integrations that flex Shopify for specific needs to moving smaller passion projects online, we have been helping people optimize and grow their online businesses for over ten years.
How We Add Value
Your own team of experts
- 10+ years of experience working, communicating, and building sustained relationships remotely.
- Project Leads translate your goals into methodical steps, keeping your project on track, on budget, and on time.
- Our multidisciplinary team of experts ranges from designers to developers to high-level brand strategists, which means you always have the right set of eyes on your request.
- As an official Shopify Partner, we stay on the pulse of the ever-changing e-commerce landscape so you can focus on running your business.
- Milestone Videos memorialize important decisions and progress checkpoints.
- Shared instructional documents to teach your unique processes now and in the future.
- Reliable, structured communication allows you to lean on meetings when you need them most.
- A collaborative working environment promotes constant learning as we grow together.
How We Charge
Removing hidden factors influencing cost in other billing models, Sunbowl uses a proprietary credit system in which cost is determined by the value of a specific task, not how long it takes a specialist to complete it.
How To Shopify
As a Vancouver-based company, Sunbowl acknowledges its home base is on the unceded territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and Sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations, and that our remote team conducts business on Indigenous territories across Canada and beyond.
We encourage everyone to learn more about the Indigenous communities in their area as well as the ongoing legacy of residential schools and colonization.
You can read the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada’s Calls to Action here.